Welcome to Scotch Of The Month Club’s new Scotch Video section! More videos on scotch history and scotch tasting will be coming soon in our brand new scotch video catalogue!
Bowmore Distillers Art Part 1 (of 3)
If you have a Scotch lover on your gift list, a good bottle of single malt scotch is always a good idea for a gift, but adding one of Michael Jackson’s definitive guide to single malt whisky or Jim Murray’s Whiskey Bibles will be sure to please any Scotch lover. Find out more about one of our gift recomendations at Amazon.com below!
- Michael Jackson’s Complete Guide to Single Malt Scotch
- Scotch Whisky: A Liquid History
- Jim Murray’s Whiskey Bible: Over 2500 Whiskeys Tasted, Evaluated and Rated
- Scots On Scotch: The Book of Whisky
- The Instant Expert’s Guide to Single Malt Scotch
- More books on scotch…
Johnnie Walker Blue Label, Blended Scotch Whisky
Johnnie Walker Blue Label “A blend of the very rarest whiskies,”
The acclaimed and exclusive Scotch Whiskey in he world.
- Aromas: Rich with Smokieness of peat, sweet wood, spicy notes.
- Body: Luxuriously rich and smooth.
- Palette: Nutty, creamy citrus, a hint of pepper.
Long and deep, a rare complexity. Enjot it neat or on the rocks.